Digital Marketing Consultant
Interested to Make things Happen?
SEO Hacker is all about empowering companies and individual entities to generate more revenue in the digital market. We are Energetic, Motivated and Passionate people who Absolutely Love what we do.
We are on a mission to WIN and make WINNERS and we are looking for other like-minded, high-quality people to join us.
SEO Hacker works with some of the Most Widely Known Companies in the Philippines and Abroad including: SM, TGP, Toyota, Mega Global, Reedley International School, Inspire Leadership Consultancy, Enderun, Mineski, TV5, and the list goes on.
What Digital Marketing Consultants do:
- Attending local and international leads from the website.
- Make 30 – 60 calls, SMS, or emails to potential leads.
- Go on tour to meet potential clients.
- Close Deals and Win New Accounts.
- CELEBRATE whenever a WIN is achieved.
What the Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Self-Motivated and Efficient Work Ethic – We don’t like managing people with the work ethics of a 4-year-old.
- High Awareness of Deadlines and Urgent Concerns – We don’t like being your personal secretary to remind you on things you need to finish.
- Over-and-Above Sense of Responsibility to ‘Never Drop the Ball’ on a client call or follow up.
- Heart-warming sense of empathy in Addressing and Resolving Client Concerns.
- Flash-Like Ability to Adapt and Learn in order to Analyze Business Needs in the Digital Marketing Industry.
- Harvey Specter-like CONFIDENCE and HUNGER to WIN.
What WINNING as a Digital Marketing Consultant is like:
- You are able to WIN new Accounts and Close deals at least once a month.
- Constantly having new potential clients in the pipeline.
- Ability to identify hot, warm or cold potential clients and prioritize time and effort for each.
- Loves to work on-the-go as going on tours is critical.
- Is a Team Player and has no problem being Under Authority.
A few things we want you to know:
- We are located in BF Paranaque – if you can’t make it to work on time because of our location, don’t apply!
- Our interview process is more thorough and involved than you are used to because we’re looking for the right fit.
- If you don’t know who the company really is because you did not take time to read our history, vision, mission, we will ask you to leave before your interview is over.
- We work really hard all the time because we love what we do – and have tons of fun while doing it!
- Don’t apply if you are just looking for a J-O-B – we are looking for people who REALLY WANT to work with us because of what we believe in.
Some of Our Benefits
- Base salary + uncapped earning potential.
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by some of the best in the industry.
- 40-hour workweeks (We mean it. We Discourage Overtime and we don’t work on Saturdays and Sundays).
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now. We’re excited about starting the conversation!