SEO Tools

Beginner Tools

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Doc J 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nikki Chua
    Participant

Hi!

I’m still fairly new to SEO so I was wondering if there’re any newbie-friendly SEO tools out there I can use to ease myself into learning it? Or would it be better to go into Google Analytics head on?

Thanks!

Charlotte
    Participant

Hello!

Great question! I too would like to know more about SEO tools. I’m quite familiar with online survey tools and the likes but I’ve never been fully versed with SEO tools. Also, are there any mobile apps that can also be called as SEO tools? Thanks in advance!

Sean Si
    Participant

Hi Charlotte, Nikki,

I think a good starting point will be Google Analytics. We have a full-suite tutorial about it here: https://seo-hacker.com/google-analytics-tutorial/

I think you should check that out and apply it to your site.

I want to hear what @ivan @seanvandenberg and @westrout has to say.

Weslee Trout
    Participant

Hey,

I totally agree with Sean. Google analytics would be the best place to start. Once you’ve got Google analytics squared away then you will easily understand the other SEO stuff a lot easier. It will also give you more insights on what you can fix and optimize.

And the good thing, it is totally free! There are a lot of free resources on the web, such as Sean gave, that will do the job. 😉

Nikki Chua
    Participant

Hi Sean and Weslee!

Thanks for your replies. I’ll give Google Analytics a shot, then. Hopefully it won’t be too daunting. 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Nikki Chua.

Charlotte
    Participant

Hello There!

Thanks so much with all your replies. That’s pretty cool, I will check it out 🙂

Doc J
    Participant

If you’re using WordPress, you might want to try WordPress SEO. It’s a plugin that analyzes your page and rates its SEO-worthiness. It also gives you detailed analysis of what’s lacking, what to do about it, and what’s good to keep.

Nikki Chua
    Participant

Hi Doc!

Thanks for the advice. I assume the one you’re talking about is the one by Yoast? Anyways, I’ll check it out. Thanks again! 🙂

Doc J
    Participant

Yes, that’s the one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.