What’s in it for you?
Get exposure. Allow your content to reach a whole new audience through us. It could drive your traffic rates up.
Get promoted. Excellent posts here on the Tribe can easily make it onto our main site, seo-hacker.com. If it does, your article will be promoted on all our platforms.
Get known. Users of the Tribe (and our main site) will be able to familiarize themselves with you and what you have to offer.
Who are our readers?
Comprised of people that can range from those new to the world of SEO to actual, seasoned professionals, the Tribe’s audience all have one common factor: they are the people who want to learn more about SEO, SNM, and Internet Marketing in general.
What kind of guest posts do we accept?
Our guest posts should revolve around news, tips, and general information with regards to the following topics:
- Algorithm changes
- Case studies
Rules and regulations:
- Your post must be original and unpublished in any other site.
- Posts should not revolve around a single product, program or company. No reviews, too.
- Posts must have actual information on it. Do not submit generic articles that can easily be searched for all over the web. We want authentic, helpful posts that allow our readers to learn something new.
- We may edit your content according to our specifications without prior warning.
- We understand the importance of giving some link love, and by all means link to your site, but please don’t litter it all over the article.
- Posts must have images in the body that support the content.
- Please include internal links in your post.
- Posts must be written in good English.
- Posts must reach a 1,000 word count unless supported by other content such as video or iages.
- You must watch your post when it’s up and respond to the comments you receive. This will provoke discussion and, of course, more traffic.
What about article approval?
We do our best to make sure that all posts are checked as soon as possible. Our editor will make sure to inform you of your article’s status within a few working days.
When will my article be posted?
That depends on the amount of articles we’ve already got queued. Regardless, our editor will inform you about that as well.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com
How to submit a guest post:
- Sign up to our SEO Hacker Tribe’s community here.
- After that, log in here.
- Go to Gravatar and make sure you have an avatar photo. This is required.
- You can then submit your guest post here.
- Our editor will review your post and check for its adherence to our guidelines.
- The editor will inform you of its status.
- If it’s approved for publishing, it will go up here on the Tribe.
- Truly exceptional posts will be published on our main blog, SEO Hacker.
We look forward to seeing your submissions!