Each SEO practitioner has come through the process of keyword research lots of time. Getting a pool of target keywords is a time-eater itself, but another challenge is to make sure these keywords will definitely play into the hand of the business. To ensure this, a SEO expert needs to merge keywords into groups and spread them across the relevant pages of a website in the most clever way possible.
In most cases, SEO professionals do the whole job manually by grouping out a keyword pool and creating keyword clusters relevant to different pages of the website. The process is based mainly on the common sense and experience. However, the task can take a couple of working days, and there’s a chance for a human mistake.
Luckily for those who are tired of this keyword routine and want their keyword structure be top-notch, last year brought us a new SEO practice. The process is called Keyword Clustering, and the term might sound familiar to you. However, it’s only 2015 when SEO gurus invented an algorithm that enabled to automate the clustering process. And here’s where the Topvisor keyword clustering tool based on TOP-10 of the search results can help you.
Here’s a short description of how the whole thing works. For more info, please refer to the wiki article.
- The tool takes keywords, generates and sends automated queries to search engines and then matches web pages from search results to each keyword.
- If the search engine returns the same web pages for different keywords and there are several matches, they will be banded up together (clustered). The keyword with the highest search volume will be used in the title of the group.
- The number of matches that triggers clustering of two keywords is customizable and can be changed.
Apart from the clustering level, there are also different types of the keyword clustering that affect the way all keywords within one group are linked to each other. Currently there are three types of keyword clustering: Hard, Soft and Moderate. Similar to the clustering level, the type of keyword clustering can be set prior to the clustering.
The Topvisor Keyword clustering tool is the first fully automated clustering tool offered in English language. The tool will quickly show you a complete page-by-page keyword structure.
All you need to do is to complete 3 quick steps:
- Upload a list of keywords (or research them using Topvisor Keyword tools);
- Pick a clustering level, a clustering method, and a location;
- Press run.
The whole process won’t take more than 15 minutes. After the end of keyword clustering you’ll be able to export keyword groups to .csv or .txt file.
Here’s an example of the keyword structure, you can get.
So here we go. Keyword grouping is not a rocket science after all. Start thinking like Google today. You can sign up for a free account right now.