A start-up website has almost no way of ranking in the search engine results page for mid-level competition keywords. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or better known as Pay-per-click (PPC) Services is what new websites need in order for them to rank for their desired keywords in no time. The difference?
Well, the acronym defines it all: Pay-per-click means you have to pay Google per click or per impression (1,000 views). PPC is still a growing field and the competition is still a healthy one in most keywords.
SEO Hacker provides PPC services like no other, we make sure that for every click you spend, you get to earn numerous times over.
PPC MANAGEMENT PACKAGE: $400 + 15% of TOTAL PPC BUDGET / MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS
- Keyword Research
- Studying of keyword Quality
- Continually bringing in new keywords
- Exact match, phrase match and broad match keyword implementation
- Negative keyword implementation to make more budget room
- Studying of existing ads / Creation of new ones
- A/B testing
- CTR increase
- CPC decrease
- Professional and compelling copywritten ad
- Balance of bids with ad placement
- Optimal use of PPC Budget
- Budget Spreading throughout the month
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Website flow and user-experience study
- Implementation of CRO techniques in vital landing pages
- Google Analytics Integration
- Creation of new call-to-action buttons and text
Sean Patrick Si
SEO Hacker Managing Director